Infocus Solutions LLC focuses on Revenue Cycle Management and Chronic Care Management. Their aim is to help busy Physicians simplify their processes through full-service offerings. By focusing their services on the patient billing process, they take care of the portions of healthcare processes that take time away from a Physician’s main focus, the patients.
Infocus Solutions offers outsourced membership services to its clients, but the system was in need of an upgrade due to being hard to use and even harder to train new sales reps on.
The challenge was making a system that was easy-to-use and easy-to-scale, while also making sure the platform was secured for each client who would use the system.
The solution was building a HIPPA compliant containerized application on AWS using Angular and Java.
This application included the following features:
- The ability to schedule events
- The ability to assign workers to events
- A Microsoft Outlook integration
- The ability to track leads by event
- The ability to match leads to employees and manage followups like a CRM
- The ability to transition leads into members
- The ability to sync converted leads in the PM and EHR systems via a REST API
- The ability to pull analytics and create reports
With the help of RevStar, Infocus Solutions LLC was able to update their system, while simplifying the process. This new system helped them gain functionality and scaleability while simplifying the process for training on the system.