Patient Orator was looking to build an application to help them give a voice to underserved patients.
The Challenge was providing a platform that could let patients tell their medical stories, while also letting providers find and help those patients get the care they need. The main points of concern were reliability and security.
The solution came in the form of a HIPAA compliant cloud-native NodeJS and ReactJS server-less solution on AWS.
This application included the following features:
- The ability to allow patients to tell their story from a comfortable space
- Allow patients to track symptoms to help their doctors understand their condition better
- A medical questionnaire to help patients and doctors better understand a patient’s health
- The ability to provide relevant content to the user based on medical history
- The ability to connect patients to partner networks for their medical needs
With the help of RevStar, Patient Orator was able to create an application that perfectly fit the needs of their mission.