MedZoomer had the goal of becoming a ride-sharing prescription delivery service.
The Challenge was being able to integrate their application with telemedicine, e-prescription and pharmacy systems.
The solution came from a HIPPA compliant, cloud-native, NodeJS and ReactJS application on AWS.
This application included the following features:
- Ability to accept prescriptions from any 3rd party service via proprietary REST API
- Integration with OnFleet to dispatch and track deliveries
- Integration with CheckR, HelloSign and Dwolla for couriers to handle background checks, document sign-up, and courier payout
- A pharmacy portal to manage deliveries
- Automated invoicing via Invoiced and Authorize.net
- An automated pass/fail grading system
With the help of RevStar, MedZoomer was able to get all of their integrations into one, easy-to-use platform that let them join the pharmacy delivery industry. Through their application, they were able to bring couriers and pharmacies together in one place.