We Are Hiring
Fast-growing US software development company seeking a dynamic and motivated individual with UX/UI design experience to help define product roadmaps through wireframing and discovery sessions, design stunning UI for web and mobile applications and work with remote development teams to deliver custom applications. We're looking for a designer we can work with longer-term ongoing projects.g projects.
duties and responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and XD
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
* Please provide a design portfolio with your application
This is a remote position but you will need to be available during US working hours and actively monitor our company Slack Channel.
No Physical Requirements
working at revstar
What do we value in our candidates?
We are a remote-first global software consulting firm. Building solutions using the latest cloud-native technologies. Following an agile approach to delivery we value integrity, quality, collaboration and continuous improvement.
Group discounted Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Collect discounted medical (US only)
- Benefit from industry standard vacation & sick days
- Enjoy a remote work environment
- Get access to a certification reimbursement program
- Work along side a large group of industry experts
- Get exposed to a wide range of projects & industries
- Be a part of a fast-growth opportunity rich organization